Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ghostbuster birthday party

For Christmas last year, Vivianna got a "just dance" Wii game, on that game was the ghostbuster song.. The boys learned to do the dance. THey loved it. So when the original ghostbuster movie came on TV I added it to our DVR.. and the rest they say, is history. My boys have since became submissed in ghostbuster everything. For Easter they received "The real Ghostbusters" Cartoon season 1 set. And ever sice they have been talking of a 'Ghostbuster Birthday Party' I wasn't even going to do  "big party" but they had their little hearts set on one.. so Mommy gave them as they wanted. Do you know how difficult it is to find party supplies based on something from 1983? Very. But none the less, this mommy set to work.
My boys in their Volunteer GhostBuster shirts My sister in law got them. I'm not sure where she ordered them from.

'Slimmer Jello'

"Stay Puft S'mores" bags as party favors. So simple.

I was going to use ghost shaped cookie cuters to make cookies, but I was lucky the Halloween cookies were already out and I took the easy route! :-p

Proton Streams (for our game)- Silly String! bought at the dollar store and made this cover (seriously in MSPAINT) and taped them around the can..
Again we had grand scheme to draw ghost on poster board, but then we saw these yardghost at the dollar store and said why not. All the kids enjoyed blasting ghost, it really was the high light of the birthday party!
 

Ghost Suckers (to go with their smores Party Favor)-- so simple I'm not sure I should explain but I will. sucker, tissue, marker, ribbon. you get the idea.

I decided Local bakery it was for an easy edible image. turned out great!
 
My boys are born about a month apart.. so I have their parties together. I had them separate for 1 year and then they started to like EVERYTHING the same just about, so hence why we have 1 party. But don't fret, we do have a special cake for them with their birthday dinner on their actual birthday and this is when they also receive their birthday gift from mommy and daddy! these are pictures from this year with their ever so fancy mommy made cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment