Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I joined Ipsy!

I decided I needed to do something Myself. Like most moms (and nurses) I take care of other people ALL THE TIME. I have been wanting to try a subscription box of some kind for quite awhile now so when I researched and found that IPSY was only for $10 a month I said "sure, what the heck" for $10 it is totally worth the shot and it has FREE shipping. I decided to cancel HULU today for the simple fact we don't use it anymore, that's $8 a month and with that saving, I would be putting an extra $2.  That was kinda longer explanation than anticipated. WELL, I signed up. You take a style quiz that I assume helps them customize your bag with them, each month you will receive a makeup bag filled with deluxe size samples and full size products. It is random however so when you get your bag it will be a total surprise each month what you receive. I love surprises.
This is a picture of May's bag.


I'm not entirely certain how the points work, but Here's my link if you are interested in signing up, I believe I get points for you using my link?
http://www.ipsy.com/r/1yh3p?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general

So since I signed up yesterday, My first ISPY GLAM BAG box will be the October one.. It says will be here around mid-October, I'm excited to see what I get. I may even  do a Vlog on my unboxing.. yes, a vlog! first time.. maybe? perhaps? yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment